• Air sealing stops air leakage that occurs when outside air enters and conditioned air leaves your house uncontrollably through cracks and openings.
• Air leakage contributes to moisture problems that can affect occupants’ health and the structure’s durability.
• An added benefit is that sealing cracks and openings reduces drafts and cold spots, improving comfort.
• Improves air quality by reducing air brought up from your crawlspace or basement via the stack effect
• Fills gaps and cracks critters use to enter your home
Copyright 2017. EcoMaster LLC. All rights reserved.